Golf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching NFL Football and I began to miss the calm afternoons spent on the course. Nothing compares to the beauty of a green during a twilight session. I know some people complain about golf for its lack of action but there is a thing about golf that can't be replicated on the grid-iron.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was watching NFL Football and I began to miss the calm afternoons spent on the course. Nothing compares to the beauty of a green during a twilight session. I know some people complain about golf for its lack of action but there is a thing about golf that can't be replicated on the grid-iron.
Wow, I couldn't agree more. We have so much in common, I feel like I already know you. :laugh:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree. I don't understand what aspect of football applies to the untamed masses, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only civilized sports fan on this forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Na y'all got it wrong. Why does football have higher ratings than golf then? Let's here y'all's excuses

Also, y'all think football is full of thugs? Y'all know Tiger woods plays golf right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with you that football has higher ratings. However, I believe golf fills a niche for people with a wide range of talents and interests.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Golf broadcasts apply to a generally higher end socio economic group than many other sports, so advertising for more expensive products is attracted to the broadcasts. It's worth more money to the networks, so golf survives on television, contrary to many who think it's as boring as watching paint dry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts