Golf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Members of The Golf Forum,

We are a relatively small golf forum and like other forums, we depend on our paid advertisers for everything that keeps this forum running.

It is not fair for our paid advertisers to suffer while individual members put links to ads in their posts or signature lines.

To make this fair, we would like to start by asking nicely for everyone who has a link in their signature line to remove it. You are welcomed to use your signature line for something else like many do, a list of equipment you use or some personal statement, but please restrain yourself from anything political or religious in that regard.

The administration has just been given some new tools to edit signature lines, but we would really like our members to cooperate with us first instead of leaving us with a rather large job of editing each member one at a time.

The unfortunate result for those who refuse to cooperate will be finding themselves banned from this forum. Please help us make this a pleasant place to talk about golf, and nothing but golf.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Las Vegas Golf Course

It's fine with me. The paid costumers should be taken first priority always.
After all,it's still a business. :thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome Message

Thank you for letting me join your forum. My name is Shawn Foley and I am a former Division 1 Collegiate Golfer and CEO of Rain or Shine Golf. I am very pleased to be a part of the forum and would like to extend an offer to help anybody that is in need of a golf simulator solution to simply give us a call! 888-831-9489.

Cheers,
Shawn

·
Registered
73 Posts
Please do it for me as I have no idea how to access that part of my account anymore, lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts