Golf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Play?
I like to play American Soccer or Football to the rest of the world. I think it is a great game and it is a lot of fun. It is also a good game becasue you do not get to hurt due to low contact even thought you can still get a few bumps and bruises.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Michael311 said:
I definitely enjoy watching a game, whenever I can catch it.
I know what you mean here in the USA soccer is never on TV it is a very rare day taht you will catch it on TV. That is why I like to play it more.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I love to play a little Soccer because it is a lot of fun and it is just a good time with your firends or family.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yah, I agree with you, Phreak, eBittner and Michael, soccer is indeed one of the best-loved sports in most countries of the world not only because it is so challenging but also it is enjoyable. :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Been playing soccer since age 8. I played on 4 different traveling teams, and my high school varisty team. You could say I like soccer a little bit :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Theres a game on right now between cheevas and la galaxy if anyone cares, its not as good with out landon donavan but you can watch it for slight entertainment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts