Golf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually this is two questions in one. I have a chance to pick up a new Taylor Made R9 driver (the 430cc model) and I was wondering if anyone else has tried it. I haven't had a chance to hit one yet but I have a chance to buy it at a KILLER price. Also I need a new 3 and 5 wood. My dilemna is should I go with the TM Burners or the R9 fairway woods. Has anyone tried the adjustable heads? Are they worth the extra cash?
Any personal experiences with these clubs would be helpful.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have personaly got the R9 TP 3 Wood and found it does go very will after I split the face on my old Titleist 3 wood which I used to love.. The onyl problem I've found is that I tend to hit the Superfast 3 Wood left but I have had a go with the Taylormade R11 fairway wood[/URL] and if you can stretch to afford a couple of them they are definatley worth the extra money it just sits so well... The adjustable heads are definatley woth the extra money becuase it alters how the club sits and if the clubface doesn't sit right at impact your not going to hit a good shot so with an adjustable club you can adjust how it sits and make youself a lot more comfotable at set up to help you hit better shots moe consistentley

·
Registered
8 Posts
R9

I have that club and it is really nice. It has a very high rating among drivers for players wanting some adjustability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts