Golf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I hope it is o.k. to ask this in the forum. I am putting out an e-book that has helped several different people lower their golf score, and I am needing the opinions of other golfers concerning the book. I have a short 4-question survey with which to gather these opinions. If you will click on the link at the end of this post, and take just 2 minutes to fill out the survey, then just reply to this post and let me know that you have done so, then I will immediately send you, by e-mail, a downloadable version of the product as it now stands. (Right now it is now in unedited e-book form -- fully useable, just not "polished up" yet.) I appreciate your time, and you should get quite a bit of use out of the e-book! Here is the link that will take you directly to the 2-minute survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=19432172931

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Spider John! I have sent you a private message asking for your e-mail address, so that I can send you the e-book!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dbl... thanks for doing the survey. I will send you a private message too, in order to ask for your address so that I can send you the "winning touch in golf" e-book!

Spider John... I have sent you your e-book. Thanks again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Golf-Happy said:
Hi Dbl... thanks for doing the survey. I will send you a private message too, in order to ask for your address so that I can send you the "winning touch in golf" e-book!

Spider John... I have sent you your e-book. Thanks again.
GH, thanks mate - arrived safe & sound - I think there's definitely some benefit in it, just have to sit down & absorb it!!! Well done & thank you again:) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Did the survey, hope it helps you out. Seems like you have the spirit enough to make yourself a couple of bucks with this product if you do make it.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Survey done... That's a really interesting way to do your market research...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts