Golf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you are one of those who keeps track of Canadian golfers on the tour, which one is your favorite?

Personally, I like Stephen Ames right now. I used to be a big Mike Weir fan and I still enjoy watching him play, but Stephen Ames has such an interesting approach to the game. Just wish he had made that one putt at the Masters so he might have had a chance at the green jacket. Oh well, there's always next year :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
From all of the few Canadian golfers that I know I am going to ahve to go with Stephen Ames because I think he is the best Canadian Golfer

·
Registered
42 Posts
Phreak said:
From all of the few Canadian golfers that I know I am going to ahve to go with Stephen Ames because I think he is the best Canadian Golfer
Dude are you drunk? A healthy Mike Weir is one of the top ten golfers in the world. It would be a stretch to say Ames is in the top fifty

·
Registered
102 Posts
Now my favourite player is Tiger Woods. But one of my other favourites and favourite Canadian golfer is Mike Weir. He is th ebest Canadian out there by a long shot. Many will agree, but I few of you may disagree.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Weir is unanamous.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Phreak said:
Ames won the freakin' Players this year! He should take some of that cash and spend it on some dental work. That guy can eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence. He's a decent 'adopted' Canadian, but my favorite Canuck is definitely Weir.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts