Golf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ping Eye 2+ Irons with steel shafts and ping Grips. Refinished iron heads are in very nice condition, the shafts are in fair to good condition and the grips are fair to poor, need to be replaced soon. Set includes 3 iron through SW. These are the BLUE DOT irons. Also in the Set is a Cleveland Launcher 17* 4 Wood in Very Good Condition, graphite stiff shaft in excellent condition and New Winn W5 grip. There's only minor face and sole scratches, no pop up dents or anything, with head cover. Callaway Steelhead 3 wood in SUPERB condition, Firm flex graphite with new Callaway Cord Grip and Head Cover, very minor scratches. Odyssey Rossie Dual Force Putter in Superb condition 34" shaft. All clubs come in a like new Nike Pro Combo Stand Bag used for 3-4 rounds of golf. This is a very nice set of clubs, asking 375.00 for all. These were my old clubs that i kept around incase my pops wanted to play but he can no longer play. They are good clubs. Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes

selling it all as one set, I just replaced the grips on the irons yesterday so the irons are in great playing condition now. 350.00 for the whole set up plus shipping of 25.00 to make it a total of 375.00

·
Registered
7 Posts
is this in pounds because i have sum ping eye 2 left handed im gonna seell and wondered how much i shud ask for the iron they have just been re gripped and the shafts improved

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usd

Nope there in american dollars. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts