Golf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a new driver. I got it narrowed down to a cleveland launcher but the guy at the shop told me that the old cleveland launcher 460 comp goes farther than the 460 ti. Can anyone chime in on this? The difference in terms of $$ is so much more with the 460ti.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cleveland Launcher Comp 460

silkshocker said:
I'm in the market for a new driver. I got it narrowed down to a cleveland launcher but the guy at the shop told me that the old cleveland launcher 460 comp goes farther than the 460 ti. Can anyone chime in on this? The difference in terms of $$ is so much more with the 460ti.
:laugh:
Picked up a Cleveland Launcher Comp 460, 10.5 loft with standard Cleveland/Fujikura Regualr shaft for £165 this week. Used for first time I added approx 20 yards to drive and kept it straighter (and longer) than my Taylor Made R5 Neutral which had been custom fitted with Accuflex Pro LD shaft. Outstanding value for an outstanding driver.

·
Registered
9 Posts
silkshocker said:
How much is that in U.S currency? I got mine off ebay today for $133:thumbsup:
That is a real good price, works out at about £90 UK money. Guess I could get one on EBay this side of the pond for that but it would be used one. Mine was new.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The Carbon Composite Crown allows weight to be moved further back and lower in the head promoting a higher launch angle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts