Golf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like Xs energy drinks,
They use be Vitamins as their major source of energy,
They have zero sugar, zero carb, and caffeine levels of a cup of coffee...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Energy drinks has own importance.Monster energy drink is a tasty drink with ton of flavors.Energy drink is the best source to get the energy.I like these energy drinks..
Red Bull Energy Drink.
Monster Energy Drink.
Full Throttle Energy Drink.
Amp Energy Drink.
XS Energy Drink.

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
I think energy drinks are over rated. If you live healthy, eat well and exercise life gives you it's own energy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
All these energy drinks are not more good because most of these have artificial and chemical stuff that boost the energy temporarily for very limited period of time. These energy drinks can also disturb our health in return.
Fresh fruits juices, fruits shakes, milk shakes, and protein shakes are more effective drinks to boost the energy in a natural way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Energy drinks are so good for the health and get energy.Most of the people like the energy drinks after the exercise work for get energy...

Brien shamp

·
Registered
73 Posts
Energy drinks are an unnecessary substance that no athlete should drink at any time of the day. They like to throw in the word "energy" to pretend it spices up your day, when it really does the different.

Caffeine, sugar, and the other crap that goes in energy drinks like Redbull or Monster are nasty and bad for the body. They do nothing but make your thirsty and dehydrated... let alone help you.

If you're looking for a drink to replenish the water you lost during a workout, drink water! However, sports drinks like Gatorade have things in them that replenish the muscle. Don't drink too much, though!

H20 should always be your first choice, but it doesn't hurt to relax and kick your feet up while sipping on some gatorade. But energy drinks? That's a no-no.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Hi Jordan, and welcome to the forum...

I agree with you to some extent, not not necessarily completely. I live in Miami, Florida. Right now, it's about 90 degrees outside with very high humidity. An 18 hole round in our conditions is not a healthy activity without protecting yourself from the loss of electrolytes.

A person in good health would still take enough time to recover naturally that their 4 hour round outside in this heat would make them sluggish for the rest of the day. Water by itself helps, but it doesn't replace the minerals and electrolytes you lose through sweat.

And Miami is certainly not the only humid place in the world.

An aside to all this... I'm diabetic, so just sweating heavily outside lowers my blood sugar. A Powerade, (my preference), helps keep my sugar stable. If my sugar is bouncing around too much, my ability to control my body and play well decreases. These drinks also help me in that regard.

Again, welcome to the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts