Golf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if anybody has actually reached the point of getting into a fight or argument on the course? If so, what was the cause and how were you able to resolve it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've witnessed a few heated arguments. Main one was a couple of ***holes that was hitting into a foursome instead of just asking if they could play through.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Closest I have ever seen to a fight was when two of my friends started throwing water at each other, and then one pulled out his driver and it all ended from there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was once killed by a man on the course, but we never found my killer. So sit tight HOMELESS , some nice men in Blue uniforms are on their way to fetch you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well when little children touch take your golfballs in the middle of the fairway. Someone thing in your mind just snaps.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The only time I got into an argument on the golf coarse was when I was playing in a High school golf tourney. This Kid from one of the surrounding highschools was hitting extra balls and giving himself a good ly(sp?) like he was playing winter rules, and then he would say that he had like a bogey, even though he had like a triple. I had to go to my coach and tell him about this, I usually dont tell on anyone but this was crazy.

He got disqualified which made me feel better.

I still kicked his *** with a 83, he had like a 96 with the cheating.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The funny thing is that I have never seen him in another tourney since then....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts