Golf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos is your top 3 favorite golfers at the moment?

1.Tiger
2.Ernie
3.Sergio

·
Registered
64 Posts
I personally find it hard to decide which pro I look up to the most because I admire them all. But if I must make a list, here are my first two, I don't know about the third.

1. Tiger Woods
2. Ernie Els

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm going to follow n suit as everyone else and choose Tiger as my number one.

1. Tiger Woods
2. Adam Scott
3. Ernie

·
Registered
24 Posts
1.Tiger Woods
2.Phil Mickelson

Same here, I guess I just jump on the bandwagon. Although only one of you said Phil Mickleson. I love lefty, he is a great golfer but still has a lowprofile type attitude to him. And of course you have to love Tiger. If you don't like Tiger there is something wrong with you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like Fred Couples. Yeah, he isn't the best golfer, but he's one of the most intelligent - and seems very decent. Although he's often too relaxed, he obviously is very passionate about his game.

·
Registered
7 Posts
1. I'd like to see Tom Lehman qualify for the Ryder's Cup but turn down playing.

2. I'd like to see Fred Couples win a couple more events before he turns 50 to ensure he gets in the Hall.

3. I'd like to see Monty come over and smoke the US Open just to get a US win and a major monkies off his back to ensure his own spot in the Hall (with his amazing Euro record).

Not necessarily my favorites, but these are three guys I'd like to see peak once more before they go get rich on the Champions Tour. :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Tiger has really done so much for the game in the way of PR, certainly - with his winning ways he pushed golf right into the major sports headlines!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Favorite three

Stuart Appleby
Lefty
Vijay Singh

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tiger Woods is my favorite golfer just because I think he's the coolest. Did you guys check out what he was doing while on that wedding vacation or whatever? He was bungy jumping and dirt racing.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts