Golf Forum banner

What is your favorite time of day to play golf?

• Morning

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Afternoon

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Evening (Twilight)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Night (If you have a glow in the dark ball and don't want to pay :) )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My favorite time to play golf would have to be during twilight. Not only is it the cheapest time, but the course is usually empty as well. For the most enjoyable and peaceful round on the other hand, I'd probably chose the early morning.

Opinions everyone...

·
Registered
41 Posts
/#
Yep I would go for the evening too. Not only is it quieter but its a great way to relax after a stressful day at work :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
sparky said:
/#
Yep I would go for the evening too. Not only is it quieter but its a great way to relax after a stressful day at work :)
I noticed "during work" is not one of the choices

:p

·
Registered
800 Posts
I tend to try and play early in the morning, for one you dont get any summer golfers clogging up the fairway, and another it keeps me out of the pubs the night before! :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm one for the morning because then you don't get stuck (hopefully) behind some idiot who's yakking it up on his cell phone! Everyone's there to play, not vogue on the courses...

·
Registered
15 Posts
My favorite time to tee off is noon. It's perfect because when I'm done, I still have a day ahead of me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like playing in the morning since it is a little damp out and the greens arent concrete yet.

·
Registered
52 Posts
The wind here blows every afternoon starting about 4:00 so early in the mornings. Start at about 9:00 local time is perfect.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Where I live, its just to hot to be comfortable in the afternoon.

·
Registered
144 Posts
central PA

·
Registered
96 Posts
Penn? im from nj! not thatt hottt, its getting hotter. But in may/april is the greatest time to play in the afternoon. Its nice and warm, but when it gets to summer, thats when you gotta bring out the suntan lotion!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I dont know, I am always hot and therefore I like playing in the Morning and preferably in the spring and fall. I also like playing in the morning dew for some reason.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts