Golf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favourite sports besides golf?

I am naturally a hockey fan, being from Canada and all. Rugby and Baseball are fun to play, but I don't enjoy watching them all that much. Played prop/hooker on the high school rugby team, but I wasn't good enough to make any college or provincial teams.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Track, basketball, snowboarding, and tennis. I'm a decent runner, one of the few freshmen going to the invitational this year. I suck at basketball, mainly because im 5'8 120lbs. soaking wet. I snowboard a lot, but only because I would lose my white golf balls in the snow, and I play tennis maybe twice a year.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Football. My family goes crazy over football, especially the NFL. We watch all games of our favorite teams of the year and stuff. We have parties and barbeques. Some of us get a little drunk.:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love baseball and football. I am a New York Yakees fan (boooo) and a New York Giants fan. I would have to say although I enjoy those sports, you cant beat the tranquility of a golf course early in the morning.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Slasher said:
Football. My family goes crazy over football, especially the NFL. We watch all games of our favorite teams of the year and stuff. We have parties and barbeques. Some of us get a little drunk.:cool:
Football eh, have you checked out www.footballforum.com :confused: Pretty cool site and the people are really friendly there.. some good discussions.

As for me, hockey and lacrosse are the ones that interest me outside of golf the most. Golf im more of a watcher than doer though :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Being a Canadian, I guess I'm obliged to say hockey and curling :laugh:

Seriously, I like basketball and am even beginning to like baseball again after losing interest during the strike a few years back.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Besides Golf I really like to play soccer and football. I would have to say that football is my other favorite sport. I can not play as well as I used to but I still love it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, ebittner, you can love the game which you played when you were young and rocking. Some games are just too good to be forgotten.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hockey and Basketball, although my interest in basketball has been wavering lately. I enjoy watching cavs games though, Lebron is fun to watch.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Soccer and Football, Soccer is the best sport know to man. If you do not like soccer I will find you and I will ... throw a rock at you ... yeah..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Watching Liverpool and playing football ^^ :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
soccer, sorry about that :D

1 - 20 of 80 Posts