Golf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have ever shanked, hooked, sliced, hit the ball too far, or anything and haad to yell FORE!!!!!!!! and acually hit something, someone, post it up here and tell us how bad it was! Thanks!.

·
Registered
316 Posts
LOL

last year was freshman year I was on J.V.

comming up on the last hole i had a 38 par 3 was last hole make a 41 that was good for me.

I tee up the ball hit it and slice it and it lands on the club house

tee up again hit it and it almost hits my dad.

tee it up again hit it and it lands right on top of a car

tee it up and lands on the club house again

tee it up just pop it aiming the oppisite way and then get up and down from their

for a torturing 11

that was my most embarrasing moment ever i was teased for a couple weeks but i was the best freshman and sometimes played in the number 2 spot which was playing with a kid who played in some varsity tournaments so its a good expierience

pleasure sharing and looking forward to reading more of thse.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, nice.

Well me and my friend were in a tournament the other day.

My friend tees up the ball to hit. The fairway on this whole lines up with the fairway on hole number 1's fairway. Well my friends hit his ball and slices it and there is other golfers walking up 1's fairway. The ball was heading right for this kid. I could barely see the top of his head. and BAM. It didn't hit his head but it was SOOOOOO close that it looked like it bounced off his head. I was crackin up. Then my friend goes to ask him where the ball went and the kid didn't even notice it came anywhere nesr him haha.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also one time i was about to tee of on number 9 which is a par 3 at the country club. Number ones faiway is beside number 9 tee box as well. Someone off #1 hit their ball and i heard a loud FORE!!!!! and sure enough here came the guys ball and it hit me in the foot. It hurt too.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wow thats preatty funny yea i played with this kid and the ball went about 60 yards away from someone he yelled fore and then at the same time me and this one kid yelled EIGHTTTT at the same time it was preatty funny.

your friend would like this course by me its got 15 yards of fairway length 8 yards of rough on each side and then houses right their lined up its preatty harsh ive landed a ball on a roof on top of a hot tub i dont bring my driver.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAha, yeah on number 18 at the country club (as well as number 14) you absolutely cannot hook your ball any at all because there are lots on houses lined up.....Which i have hit many times.

·
Registered
316 Posts
well this year tryouts havent began but last year i did horrible in tryouts i got like a 103 but the varsity coach liked my swing and new i was nervous then the first tourney i shot a 93 and averaged about a 47 for nice holes but now i average a 42.33

wat grade are you in

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The courses are really nice here, although i haven't played but mabey 5 different courses. There's no dry courses or anything. There all mostly very nice courses. How about where you live?

·
Registered
316 Posts
the courses in michigan are preatty nice i think ive only played 11 different courses but their very nice especially the harder courses.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yea i know everyone has these maybe its a matter of time before someone sucks it up and laughs about it and decides to share.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.