Golf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you wear when you go out golfing? I wear a polo shirt and khaki pants. I am interested to see what other people wear. I don't like when people wear ripped jeans and things like that, how about yourself?

·
Registered
800 Posts
All good courses insist that you wear trousers and collored t-shirts. They are getting slightly more lenient in so far as they will allow you to wear a collorless shirt if it has the nike badge on it and looks like something Mr Woods would wear :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I usually wear a polo from a nicer brand with khaki shorts to keep cool, then I usually have a hat or sun glases. Also golf socks and golf shoes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
As everybody so far...A polo style shirt. I prefer to golf in shorts. Khaki and no pleats. Hat and golf shoes to round it out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Polo shirt generally, sometime a short sleve button up. I usually wear shorts though (Kahki cargos) to stay cool. I always wear a ball cap and sunglasses...though I can usally be seen wearing a hat anyway...

·
Registered
482 Posts
An undershirt, sweater and parka most of the year, but during the few days in August that counts as summer in Michigan, I'll wear a polo shirt, khaki shorts, and a Detroit Tigers hat. Except during after school golf team practices. Then I'll wear whatever faboulusly stylish clothes I wore to school. (Jeans and a T-shirt): :rolleyes:

·
Registered
40 Posts
khaki shorts and a t shirt when ever warmer than 60, if colder jeans(not crappy tore up jeans but decent looking jeans) and a t shirt.

·
Registered
40 Posts
T-shirt on the golf course. I dont think the course I go to allows t-shirts. The club you go to must have a very easy dress code.

·
Registered
40 Posts
the course i play dosent really have a dress code. pretty laid back in that department.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Slacks and polo style shirt... Even public courses here in Miami won't allow jeans, but I think you can wear a tee shirt style shirt as long as it has sleeves. Men aren't allowed to wear "wife beater" shirts, but women's styles are obviously more lenient about the sleeveless style.

·
Registered
23 Posts
always a collard shirt and cargo shorts for summer and khakis during the colder seasons. they shoud always enforce you to wear collard shirts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts