Golf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on ebay to see the prices of some golf clubs. The golf clubs are at a cheap price, but to get the item shipped you have to pay an arm and a leg for. I've seen some companies that will pay the shipping. You pay a couple bucks more, but it makes up for the free-shipping. I guess just watch what you buy, and search around to amke sure you can't find it anywhere else at a cheaper price.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I bought my set on eBay, and I can't complain. The real matter is look around and see what will be cheaper for you!! I got my set, and it was $25.00 cheaper than my local sports store (MC Sports).

Just look around and compare... my humble opinion... :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
eBay is great, but you have to be very careful - check the seller's feedback and make sure you don't get ripped off for the shipping - and while you can file complaints it's better to be safe than sorry!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thumperfive said:
eBay is great, but you have to be very careful - check the seller's feedback and make sure you don't get ripped off for the shipping - and while you can file complaints it's better to be safe than sorry!
Agree!!!! :thumbsup:

Never buy from anybody with feedback below 98%!! Also check, if they do, reasons for the negatives. Sometimes is just stupid stuff like: "I paid yesterday and haven't received anything yet..." But if it's consistent matters of shipping or poor quality products, don't buy at all!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ebay is great buy watch for the shipping. If you look hard you can find a person that is not trying to rip people off on shipping but it take time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
ditchweed said:
I went on ebay to see the prices of some golf clubs. The golf clubs are at a cheap price, but to get the item shipped you have to pay an arm and a leg for. I've seen some companies that will pay the shipping. You pay a couple bucks more, but it makes up for the free-shipping. I guess just watch what you buy, and search around to amke sure you can't find it anywhere else at a cheaper price.
eBay can be a great place to find clubs and golf gear but definatley watch out for the shipping - this is where many eBayers make the most of their profit. Look around and compare before you buy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got lucky when I bought my clubs on ebay - the person I bought them off lived just 4 miles away so I went and picked them up instead of paying shipping. Got quite a bargain :) The clubs are nothing special but I paid £36 for them :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
just make sure that when you *do* get a good deal and are happy that you leave positive feedback to thank the seller and signal to other potential buyers that this guy/gal's a good seller!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts