Golf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in England and walk golf courses daily with my dog, so far we have collected nearly 8000 balls, every make brand and colour is available and i am under instructions from my wife to clear this lot out of the home very quick, if anyone wishes to contact me regarding the brands available then i welcome your response.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Plenty said:
I live in England and walk golf courses daily with my dog, so far we have collected nearly 8000 balls, every make brand and colour is available and i am under instructions from my wife to clear this lot out of the home very quick, if anyone wishes to contact me regarding the brands available then i welcome your response.

LOL I used to do that as a lad - made a quite a bit of pocket money from it :) Is this legal? :)

Back on topic - will check that link out - thanks :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice site - they've got a lot more than just golf balls.

I like the graphic with the golf ball with the stamp saying "consistently sliced by ... and then a person's name" . Those could be a good gag gift for the golfer who has everything or someone reaching a significant birthday, such as 30, 40 or 50.

As for the 8,000 golf ball collection, is that a world's record or something? I am lucky in that although I collect quite a few from the golf course next to me, I have no problem giving them away to friends once I've taken out the ones I want of course. Good luck in selling them ... bet you've got some cool ones in there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cancaddy
I have quite a few interesting balls amongst the pile, i have a very nice ball from Yahoo search engine, i am sure this is quite rare, also my favourite is a nice blue ball, never seen one like this before, i also have a good selection of whisky advertised logo brand balls, jack daniels being my favourite, i have so many coloured balls and the new Ice ball in various colours, so this makes it quite interesting, maybe there is someone out there who collects these items.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Plenty said:
Cancaddy
I have quite a few interesting balls amongst the pile, i have a very nice ball from Yahoo search engine, i am sure this is quite rare, also my favourite is a nice blue ball, never seen one like this before, i also have a good selection of whisky advertised logo brand balls, jack daniels being my favourite, i have so many coloured balls and the new Ice ball in various colours, so this makes it quite interesting, maybe there is someone out there who collects these items.
LOL yeah guys like you when you are walking your dog! hehe 8000 balls is a hell of a lot! Whats the most youve ever found in one trip? Do you take a bag specifically for golf balls? :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
PRGolfer said:
I really like this site, they have everything that I can think of!!!! :thumbsup:

www.golfballs.com
Thats a pretty good golf site, ive never seen that before though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts