Golf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new golfer from NY and soon to be living in Japan....
After receiving some bad lessons from friends and developing bad habits I decided to do things right.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I hope you work for a company that is going to supply you with arrangements or membership at a golf club near you. Is it still true that golf in Japan is limited because of the limited land mass and only accesable to the fairly wealthy?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DennisM said:
I hope you work for a company that is going to supply you with arrangements or membership at a golf club near you. Is it still true that golf in Japan is limited because of the limited land mass and only accesable to the fairly wealthy?
that i cant say for sure. i will be living in tokyo and havent tried to play there yet. from what i gather its more difficult only in tokyo. from what i gather outside tokyo you can find some reasonable golfing in price. i will find out soon enough though. memberships are extremely expensive and since i will only be a teacher i am not sure that is an option. although once i learn the language i plan to get back into business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts