Golf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up for this forum. I live in the Greater Houston TX area and play quite a bit of golf, or so I am told by my wife. I guess I do. I was checking my handicap for the past 12 months and I logged 123 rounds.

I run a small traveling golf league in the Greater Houston area so if you are ever in the vicinity and are interested in checking out the league, give me a shout. We welcome everyone with whatever handicap you may play to.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Sneaking in more than the odd round there :)

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Are you going to make The Open this year? I had planned to be in the UK this week but plans fell thru so now will not be there until mid-August.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Unfortunately no, not this year.

I seem to use up any free time I have playing the game now :)

What part of the UK are you headed to?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aberdeen Scotland, Borden England, London

·
Registered
800 Posts
Are you bringing your clubs? :)

Scotland is beautiful, I was up there a couple of years ago playing golf - very nice.

Dont know Borden, know London pretty well, I'm about 30 minutes on the train from the middle of London. Not many golf courses right in town (if any) but there are a few just outside.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If the trip works out the way I hope it does, I will have clubs with me when I get to London. I have a set of clubs that I took over to Aberdeen 3 years ago that I just leave there. If it works out, I will travel back to Aberdeen before I leave for my other destinations. If that is the case, I will have clubs on the entire trip. This is going to be a long trip. After I leave the UK, I have to go to Norway, Netherlands, Germany, France and then back to US.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Sounds very hectic, hope you manage to get some golf in :)

·
Administrator
396 Posts
RickK said:
Just signed up for this forum. I live in the Greater Houston TX area and play quite a bit of golf, or so I am told by my wife. I guess I do. I was checking my handicap for the past 12 months and I logged 123 rounds.

I run a small traveling golf league in the Greater Houston area so if you are ever in the vicinity and are interested in checking out the league, give me a shout. We welcome everyone with whatever handicap you may play to.
Welcom to the site, 123 rounds eh, a bit more than i got in or look to get in at the rate of time i spend at work :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts