Golf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to here and the game of golf ive been using my friends clubs but want to get me my own set. he told me look at nike cause there not a blade.

is there anywhere i can get last years nikes at a good price also, what websites are worth looking at.

Thanks,

Cory

·
Registered
316 Posts
How much are you looking to spend on an iron set and i can help you.

·
Registered
316 Posts
well the average nice set costs about 500-600$ but if your begginer just looking to have fun or are really serious let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i would really like the help i have no idea what the cost....can you get a good set for like 300 or 400 too?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey well i have the Rac OS2 very nice clubs made by taylormade their onsale right now for 500$ if thats too much i can check some more things out for you let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah thats a lilttle high...you got anything else? my friend said something that i didnt want a bladed clubs, he said i needed something else but i forgot what it was..you have any idea?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yea blade clubs wouldnt be good a couple questions

are you a begginer

have you gone golfing or to the range (if so do u hit the ball high or low)

is this for fun or u looking to get serious with golf.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i just started playing...the clubs im using right now are too short for me im about 6'3 i want to get in to golf and become real good.

·
Registered
316 Posts
do u hit the ball high or low.??

do you have a fast swing or slow swing

·
Registered
316 Posts
One last question are you only looking for irons or do u want me to find u a hole whole set.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a whole set i guess? my friend said nikes dont have the blade thing so i guess it would have to be nikes right?

·
Registered
316 Posts
No its not just nike that doesnt have blades so how much would u be looking to spend for
3-pw (u said 400)
driver
wood
putter

let me know i think my whole set was about 1400 but im a competitve golfer for a team. let me know. i would say for what ur looking for around 850 low.

·
Registered
316 Posts
yea thats for a preatty good set or i could find you a begginer set for around 300 (not nearly as good but will do for beggining golf but like u said ur looking to get into it so i think its worth the investement.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is there a big diffence in the sets also what set is the 300. cant i up grade to a better set or would that cost more?

·
Registered
316 Posts
you can upgrade let me finish getting you your set im putting together this is the kind of clubs you would get ive had complaints about these clubs breaking though and not lasting long http://www.golfsmith.com/products/HIP700

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey understandable but here is what i have gathered for you this is a nice set that i put together from your standards you can always but just the irons and ask for clubs for christmas birthday etc.. but here is what i gathered

Nike Ignite 410cc Ti driver 10.5 loft-driver

TaylorMade V-steel graphite 3 wood-3 wood

Nike NDS 3-pw-iron set

Nike SV sand wedge 56 degree 12 bounce-sw

White Hot putter WH1-putter

Grand total is 839.93

here is where you can buy it all you have to do is follow the link and hit the buy option

http://www.golfsmith.com/sc_view_proc.php

let me know what you think i might be able to make it a little cheaper not much and for now you could use ur pw and not get a sw but sooner u nd a sandwedge and in the long run you will need a lob wedge. let me know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts