Golf Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
My name is Andrew and not really sure if this forum is going to be the right place to ask, but what else do you do apart from a google search and try your best. So I happen to live in a place called Santa Marta, Colombia, an Ozzie guy far from home and a passionate golfer, or even more so, addicted golfer. Where I live, there was once a golf course. A challenging 9 holer, but none the less a golf course. Due to bad administration, it closed down some 13 years ago and like anything in the tropics has been overtaken by the environment.
My goal, my desire, my dream and the desire to have a hit, I have launched a crowdfunding page to organize a feasibility study into the restoration of the course. This is nowhere near what would be needed, but it's a start.
So I am asking here for anyone who is interested in helping to check out the GoFundMe page and website to get a better idea. If you find yourself moved enough in my dream the smallest donation will make a difference to this mammoth task.
I hope no one gets offended or annoyed by asking here, but if the project goes forward, I myself could add to hilarious golf stories and more. So have a look, dig deep if you can, and make a dream come true.
Due to technical issues, I can not post the links here, but if you go to GoFundMe and search for Restoration of Santa Marta Golf Course or visit the website for Santa Marta Golf Club (all one word). com you can have a better idea of what and why I am asking for help.
It would be very helpful if you could also share this on any social network page, the more people the better
I thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and hope you find it a worthy cause.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts