Golf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new here, im 18 im from philadelphia pa area. i been playing for about 5 years, i usually only play 10 times a year but this summer im really into it, i just started playin again last friday and i played 3 times and went to the driving range between each day. im gonna try to play atleast 2 or 3 times a week and go to the range every other day after work

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey welcome to the site, golf is a wonderful game especially when your good at it.

whats your handicap im about an 8-10 handicap age 15

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not really sure, honestly i dont even keep score anymore, probaly because i dont like keeping count, or im usually takin 10 shots to get out of the rough. if i make a good shot im happy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm also a new member here..:D

Just wanna post some facts about the sports GOLF..

Social Aspects

"In the United States, golf is the unofficial sport of the business world. It is often said that board meetings merely confirm decisions that are actually made on the golf course. For this reason, the successful conduct of business golf (which extends beyond merely knowing the game) is considered a useful business skill; various schools, including prestigious universities such as Stanford University, have started both undergraduate and graduate-level courses that teach "business golf". The PGA of America, an organization separate from the PGA Tour, helps to sponsor these programs at universities nationwide."

los angeles lasik eye
car accident maryland
home equity loans no

1 - 5 of 5 Posts