Golf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i am new to the forum and i play golf online, i wanted to make new friends here and share with them a cool online 3d golf game where we can all play, the graphics are absoluteley fantastic and i cant wait to play with somebody, ive been playing the game nonstop online for 3 weeks and im looking for people to come and play a game with me, much better than any games machine, also we can chat whilst playing which is cool..

by the way my name is james from the uk and im looking for as many online friends as possible who enjoy golf games...

glad to be here hope i can make some valuable friends..

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hello James and welcome to the forum.
What game is this that you talk about?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi thanks for the kind welcome its a new 3d online golf game which has he business element to it but i aint interested in that side i just like to play the golf!!

im not sure if we can post links but it is from mvp games, they have a golf game, and soon soccer formula 1 and nascar racing, in 3d top pc capability. amazing graphics.

the bst thing about it is we can all play against each other, a great way to make friends and ply online game..

·
Registered
192 Posts
Can send me the link in a private message please?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum! :thumbsup:

Could you send the link to me too?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hello, this is the first time I have heard playing golf online but with the rising updates on technology, what was impossible before seems to be possible now... welcome to golfforum community...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts