Golf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Yesterday on the teaching show with Martin Hull, she did some exercise where she put a long PVC pipe over her shoulders and stretched her arms out behind the pole, then twisted back and forth on plane.

Of course, this had the effect of sticking out her chest as far as it could go and when Martin Hull looked at her, he was momentarily at a loss for words. I wonder if the Golf Channel editorial staff might want to reconsider how much they use her in the category of sex sells. If my wife had been watching it with me, instead of me being at work with a bunch of guys in the pro shop, I wonder how she would have reacted.

I guess I don't care for Holly Sonders because she has allowed herself to become a homewrecker. Erik Kuselias has gotten in trouble for sexual harassment at each of his last 3 jobs. Somehow though, he remains employed in an industry where he will continually be working with attractive women. He is leaving his wife and children for Holly, who is slightly more than half his age. The fact she allowed herself to be in that position leaves me with no respect for her as a person.

While I admit Holly is a good looking woman, I much prefer Kelly for the more mature look she has. She happens to be gay, but she is, in my opinion, the most attractive woman on that network.

·
Registered
73 Posts
ROFL... Does the word SHARK! come to mind when she smiles? :eek:
YES! Oh and that laugh.. oh god that laugh..

Not to mention it seems like she has a thing for old men. Always touching them and stuff. I'm like "wtf am I watching? A golf lesson or an old-young p*rno?" :dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts