Golf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My charity golf invention has been stolen last year so I'm forced to post it here in an effort to hope it's not stolen permanently. 100% of profit would go to charity. It's an EMERGENCY so I just have to hope a judge will protect it. My name is Adam Allen Bray. From Eastern NC.

This would socialize and gamify golfing on putting greens for anyone from kids to professionals.

I've attached quick napkin sketches. There is a robot assisted local putting green and a similar duplicated putting green located remotely. You change the putting green with a kiosk so you could have an infinite green in one 10 foot area. A photograph of your green would display the position of each golf ball on a TV located at a duplicate green anywhere in the world so you could play with anyone, anywhere on the same green.

The golf cup would have a sensor in it and automatically record stats and leader boards. The above cameras would automatically keep scores of unsunk putts on your local green and the remote one. Maybe even an android app could be made for players to design and upload custom levels to the putting green. You could also imagine a golf-like bowling alley full of infinite putting greens of various lengths.

Do you think a robot like these are easily done with today's technology?

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Probably not the reply you were looking for, but an idea is only worth something if a. it can be realized and b. if you realize it yourself.
What do you mean by that? I've never heard of a golf practice putting green like this before, and it could be made.

I'm seriously freaking out that no one sees how this would be fun. This is for charity. Just out of paranoia I'm tagging this idea with my other email address. adamb443 on yahoo Please don't contact me there.

·
Administrator
43 Posts
and it could be made.
What's stopping you from doing this yourself, as that is the best way to ensure an idea will make money. The problem with ideas, being something inside someone's head, is that they - literally - don't exist. Even if you went down the patent office there is no guarantee a judge will rule in your favour, if it would come to that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts