Golf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

my name is tony and i'm new here. The first question is does anybody have any experience with the Intech Hornet 500. I'm a golf newb and was looking for an inexpensive driver. I saw this one at walmart for about 35 bucks. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried it.

tony

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey buddy

:cheeky4: hey buddy i will start by you are new to the game and looking for an inexpensive option into the game, but let me just say that in golf you get what you pay for:thumbsdown: . I have seen so many people that don't know what they are doing when they buy clubs at wal mart. You should really research your products, there are several "golf" companies that offer less expensive options in clubs like drivers, irons, etc... I'm gonna tell you now that any money spent on golf equipment in Wal-Mart is just a waste. They are known to break and fall apart especially will beginner type golfers. If you would like some advice or options i could probably name a few drivers around 100 bucks or even better you could go search ebay for a good used club.:cheeky4:

·
Registered
646 Posts
NYsliceofMind said:
Hi All,

my name is tony and i'm new here. The first question is does anybody have any experience with the Intech Hornet 500. I'm a golf newb and was looking for an inexpensive driver. I saw this one at walmart for about 35 bucks. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried it.

tony
Hi Tony

Intech has been around for awhile. They do not make highend clubs as you can see by the price at Walmart. One thing about that driver, if you do not like it then you are not out much cash.

Another option for you might be to go to your local golf retail store if you have one close by. See what they have for used drivers.

Yet another option is Ebay. There are plenty of good deals to be had on Ebay when it comes to used drivers.

Send me a private message if you have any questions you want answered. I have played golf for 25 years so I might be able to help you out.

Rick

·
Registered
1 Posts
get it

Ok im only 15 years old and I have been golfing for 5 year's and I have a intech hornet 500 and its been there for me when iv needed it so id say you should at least try it out:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.