Golf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are everyone's interests outside of golf?

Personally, I'm an avid video gamer as well as a wrestling fan. I'm in university right now, and I have a strong interest in writing. Me a five other guys also basically fund one of the local theatres that's starting to go under, because not many besides us ever go to that one.

Hopfully this will help us learn a little about eachother. :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am a currently doing computer work including:

-Graphic Design
-Basic Coding(Java/PHP)
-Webdesign

Also I hope to soon start building and selling my own computers. I am still a full time student but I have time to earn some money doing these things and also have time for sports like playing golf, baseball, and basketball.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Water polo, Swimming, School, Computers, Web Design and I really want to learn to program... But yeah again, mostly school. Books are killing me.. :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow a lot of computer nerds like me here! Any one here do any designing for money? I have done a little work but I can never find clients.

I mainly work with PS7 and Dreamweaver for my website design needs.

What do you guys use?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here are my main interests:

-Sports
-Music
-Movies
-Art (drawing,painting)

These are some of the things that I like to do in my spare time. I am also a full time student and I try to find some things to do outside of the classroom to relieve stress.

Although a lot of my stress comes from golf!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like movies, hanging out with friends, lounging on the beach, cooking, I read alot.. most anything I can get my hands on and I'm a pc gamer :D I bike and rollerblade too, but that is the extent of athletics for me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My main interests are writing and doing collage. I also love reading, finding stripey clothing in vintage shops, and watching independant films. And I love skateboarding but since I have nonexistant balance, I watch others do it instead of doing it myself. Woe.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Besides Golf I really like to play video games and post on Forums. I also like to skateboard and BMX Bike. One of the biggest things I like to do other then Golf is play an assortment of other sports with firends

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love going to the movies, I try to go twice a week. I am also writing a book that I have been working on for almost 2 years.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Shagy said:
I love going to the movies, I try to go twice a week. I am also writing a book that I have been working on for almost 2 years.
I've been working on a book for two years too! Twice a week movie-going must be expensive.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love to enjoy the hot weather, and also do Flight Simulator to the point that I participate on a Virtual Airline(VA). :D And I LOVE watching planes (my favs 747 and 777) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
When I'm not working or playing golf I like: women, fishing, firearms, and anything fast. I like to restore old cars, build Mustangs, and riding my bike.

Here's some pics of 2 of my babies :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hello!

Thanks to everybody who posted in this thread. I have discovered that most of us who are into forum posting love computers (designing, programming, etc.) , writing (posting, creative writing, etc.) and most of all, we are a bunch of art enthusiasts, we do a lot of art/creative related matters which range from cooking to music, collage making, drawing, painting... indeed, posters are intuitive and creative people!!

That is great!!!:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts