Golf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teen Michelle Wie will be playing against the males in the John Deere Classic held in July. This should be getting a lot of buzz as it gets closer to the date. I believe this will bring more of the younger crowd into the game of golf. It will be interesting to see how this 16 year old will do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
In my opinion I don't think she will do that well considering Anika Sornstam got killed when she plaed in the PGA. It should be entertaining to watch though. I think it will all blow over once she loses and everyone forgets about it.

I think they should stick to the LPGA she will do better and will get more endorsements. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think that it is great that women finally get to play with men. Finally we will get to see how well the women do compared to the men and to give them competition. I am not sure whether Michelle will do well or not but I think it is great that they are making the jump to the mens tour.

Good luck Michelle!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think Michelle is a over rated player. She will most likely lose and all the talk about how good she is will come to an end. I do wish her my best of course and I hope she does good. But the odds are against her, and well, thats usually a bad thing to have.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't think she is overrated at all. She is only 16 years old! She has so much potential to be great and with time I think she may be one of the best female golfers or just golfer ever to play the game.

As I said before Good Luck Michelle!

·
Registered
482 Posts
She certainly has potential to be one of the best women golfers ever. But why does she feel the need to play on the PGA? There was a seperate tour created just for women, and now that's not good enough anymore???:confused: I wish Michelle the best of luck, but she really should try to win on the LPGA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts