Golf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some left-handed clubs for sale. They are all used, but in good to almost new condition. The LH 9.5 degree Nike Ignite driver with original shaft and original grip is in almost new condition. It has the headcover also. I have a set of irons for sale also. They are in very good condition. The head are CER PF701+ and the shafts are Rifle airlites. They also have new grips. I also have an SMT deep bore 455 driver 10 degree for sale with an i-drive tour shaft. This is the driver that I have been using the most so I would say it is in good condition. I also have a Maxfli Blue Max 10.5 degree driver for sale. I also have an oddysey putter for sale that I have had for years. It is still in good condition. It is a blade style. I also have a complete set of just rifle air-lite shafts. I also have a Mellow Yellow driver in 9 degree with an Apollo Shadow shaft. I would sell all of this for 200 dollars as a package. If you would like more info, see pictures, or would like to buy individual items instead of all of it, just email me: [email protected]
Thanks! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello

dear samnavy,how are u ,i think i can help you to find golf what u need ,but i want to know which brand do u need and tell me more details on it ,if u interested in other golf products please let me know .
in fact i run a golf company in China ,but don't worry the quality and price .
if u need my help contact with me .
[email protected]:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts