Golf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All spots are now filled - Looking for Golfers to test product

Thank you to all of you who replied to my add, I am pleased to announce that due to overwhelming response I have filled all the 30 test spots. But you are more than welcome to visit my web page www.flexie-t.com
Have a great round!

·
Registered
103 Posts
What is it that sets your flexible tee apart from the others on the market (like the Brush T, for example)? Do you have a unique selling point that makes your tee much better or much cheaper than others of comparable performance that have been around for awhile.

I haven't signed up for a trial tee - wanted to know a little bit more about why you think your tee is the best! Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CanCaddy, thank you for your interest. The Flexie-T concept is very different than the the Brush T (and it will last longer). We combine low friction + re-usable. I invite you to visit the web site at www.flexie-t.com there you can learn about our concept I think you will find it very interesting, then sign up and I will get a tee sent to you ASAP, and then you can decide for yourself. Thanks again. There is not a link on the site for the test sign up, you will have to enter the previous mentioned URL

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am sure only last week a friend was playing with something very similar, must say this looks a very well packaged item, i would be happy to advertise this in England if you offer an affiliate programme, i have sent you an email direct requesting information, good luck with your promotion, i am sure this will be a great success.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hi Tony

I have sent you my details as well, at the moment I am using the brush tee style but would be interested in seeing or better yet feeling the difference.

Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am using brush-t's at the moment, i will just see how long they last hehe :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Test samples of Flexie-T tees

To all who requested a test sample of Flexie-T golf tee.
Due to an overwhelming response for our product (orders and testing) we are running a bit behind, we are trying to get to everyone as fast as we can. Please accept our apologies for the delay, we anticipate shipping all test samples by weeks end.

·
Registered
21 Posts
G'day Homeless,
Tony beat me to the punch - I've just checked my e-mails from the last couple of days & he sent me/us a reply saying that we should get 'em by weeks end (or in my case probably next week ... It's a long way down here!!):)

·
Registered
21 Posts
TonyC said:
To all who requested a test sample of Flexie-T golf tee.
Due to an overwhelming response for our product (orders and testing) we are running a bit behind, we are trying to get to everyone as fast as we can. Please accept our apologies for the delay, we anticipate shipping all test samples by weeks end.
Thanks from me too!!:)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts