Golf Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for Golfers to test product

6K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  TonyC 
I just received this past Saturday my new Flexie-T's!! Woo Hoo!! Seems like a great product, but I won't be able to test it until the weekend after July 4th, since here in Ohio the weather will be really nasty, and we already have some damage in the closest golf courses to me due to severe weather we had last week. But promise to keep you posted about my results with this product.

And thanks for choosing me as a tester!! :D

Hey TonyC,

Here's a little FYI: I finally have a test day and place...

Saturday, August 5, 2006 @ 10:00am
The Sanctuary Golf Club
North Canton, OH

I plan to do a 2 part test: test it in the range, and then on the course... is that ok with you? :confused:

So after that day, expect anything! :thumbsup:

My Flexie-T review!

Ok, finally I was able to test the Flexie-T. The golf course was The Sanctuary Golf Club in North Canton, Ohio. The course is an 18 hole Par 71.Tee time was around 10:00am and game finished about 3:00pm. Temperature was mid-high 80's and winds were from the east.

Now, the product:

I tested this tee using 2 types of driver, a Penn 450cc and a Mega 310cc 1-Wood. The durability of the product is great! I played the whole 18 holes with just 1 tee! I gave the other one to my boss and he didn't use it! :mad: He's supposed to be an every weekend player, oh well... Anyways, I did not find a scratch at all on my clubs from using the tee. In matter of distance, I did NOT made any improvement on distance compared to a wooden tee, maybe because of 2 reasons:

1. I haven't taken any instruction from anybody to make a good swing.
2. My swing usually tends to go to the right, but today wind was kinda heavy in some moments.

What I DID notice was an improvement in the course of the ball. I made straighter shots and more precise shots, to the point that I made an Eagle on a Par 3! :thumbsup: My mouth went straight to the floor like this :eek:

So, as a conclusion, I would recommend this product to anybody, from begginers to experienced to Pros! I would just maybe recommend a slightly shorter tee for lower hitting swings. out of 5 stars, I would give this product a 4.75!!! Great product, great construction, and extremely good quality!!

I hope this helps for those of you interested in this wonderful product

PRGolfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.