Golf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
she is hot

i love the skirts n dresses she wears
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
its ridiculous to think that shes worth close to 30 mil and shes only a year older than I am.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
She needs a different coach to help her. I think she would fair better with Butch Harmon.

Her putting needs some serious help. She was missing putts that amateurs can make.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
titaniummd said:
She needs a different coach to help her. I think she would fair better with Butch Harmon.

Her putting needs some serious help. She was missing putts that amateurs can make.
Yes she could do with a few months of training with butch harmon or even david leadbetter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
648 Posts
Police said:
Yes she could do with a few months of training with butch harmon or even david leadbetter
She is already with Leadbetter and it is obvious he is not helping her much. She would be better off just playing LPGA Events. At least she has a chance to compete in those tournaments. She sure can not compete on the PGA or the Euorpean PGA. We all know that for a fact. Her management team has not quite grabbed that fact yet. :laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Well being with Leadbetter is not doing very much for her at the moment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Wie???? ... all I have to say is :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
648 Posts
She is dead last after two rounds of the Samsung Event. 79-79. She is now the laughing stock of the LPGA IMO. She has alienated fellow members of the tour, she has turned off her fans, she is not worth the price of admission to watch. She needs to go back to Stanford and stay there until she is done school. She no longer is the darling of the LPGA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
...this is a joke - right???

Wie has no business being there, period. She herself has turned into a joke (IMHO). When Annika turned down the invite Wie should have stepped up and done the same. Natalie G, actually earned a spot. It's time to revamp the exemption deal to NOT displace a player that ears their way into a tourny!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
I am soooooooooo disappointed and embarassed for her. Laughing stock??????..thats's an understatement. It's almost unbelievable just how bad she's playing. Where the heck is Christina Kim?...now there's a superstar in the making!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
648 Posts
At least her agent was smart enough to jump off the sinking WIE CRUISE SHIP. Her Father is WHACKED, and as long as she listens to him her career will go no where fast.
She needs to talk to Sean O'Hare ASAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Michelle's parents need to find a hobby, period. They need to let Michelle loose. If not, that is the single biggest talent to get wasted since John Daly (who unfortnately is on the verge of losing his tour card).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
BogeyXL said:
Michelle's parents need to find a hobby, period. They need to let Michelle loose. If not, that is the single biggest talent to get wasted since John Daly (who unfortnately is on the verge of losing his tour card).
Yup. The Big difference between a golfer like Wie and a golfer like Daly (besides their sex lol)is I don't see Michelle recouperating ( I hope she does, but I don't see it), and Daly will always bounce back. He always does. He's proved it for years. He is a truely naturally talented golfer. When he focuses on other things, he slips....but when he's totally focused on golf he's a big time winner. I think he realizes what's on the line, and he's actually been playing some pretty decent golf lately. I have total faith that he'll do what he has to do to maintain his PGA playability. I don't see the same hope for Michelle, though I hope the best for her career.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
648 Posts
Platinum_Shafts said:
Yup. The Big difference between a golfer like Wie and a golfer like Daly (besides their sex lol)is I don't see Michelle recouperating ( I hope she does, but I don't see it), and Daly will always bounce back. He always does. He's proved it for years. He is a truely naturally talented golfer. When he focuses on other things, he slips....but when he's totally focused on golf he's a big time winner. I think he realizes what's on the line, and he's actually been playing some pretty decent golf lately. I have total faith that he'll do what he has to do to maintain his PGA playability. I don't see the same hope for Michelle, though I hope the best for her career.
At least she had the brains to turn down an invitation to another Mens event.
As for Daly, no PGA card for him in 2008. He was 182 on the money list and did not get a sponsors exemption to this weeks event, which is the last one for the PGA Season.
He'll get into events next year on sponsors exemptions. But I hope Wie doesn't. She is a waste of space during an LPGA tournament as far as I am concerned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
Golfbum said:
At least she had the brains to turn down an invitation to another Mens event.
As for Daly, no PGA card for him in 2008. He was 182 on the money list and did not get a sponsors exemption to this weeks event, which is the last one for the PGA Season.
He'll get into events next year on sponsors exemptions. But I hope Wie doesn't. She is a waste of space during an LPGA tournament as far as I am concerned.
yeah, Daly will most likely play most of the major and minor events in '08 on exemptions .....they love giving Daly exemptions. He's a crowd drawer and like I mentioned before - still plays extremely competetive golf when he's focused .........

Wie = :thumbsdown: :dunno:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top