Golf Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I like playing at really badly kept minigolf courses, I think that it makes it more interesting.

·
Registered
42 Posts
JTingly said:
whose a huge fannn and OWNS in mingolfing?

I DO! Man, they should make Pro Minigolfing lol
they do have pro minigolfing. i saw it on espn once and it was the saddest 'sporting' event i've ever seen televised

·
Registered
800 Posts
Whats minigolf?

In the uk we have pitch and putt, small par 3s, where you only need a wedge and a putter.

Or crazy golf where you putt around obsticles.

·
Registered
144 Posts
^^ Sounds like Crazy golf for you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
^^ Did you see the show that was like MXC but more real. It was accually pretty cool.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mini golf is fun I guess, but only if the course is kinda realistic. I like the ones with the real grass and sand and water. good stuff...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol, yes it is!! Oh man, so it IS pro, i should join up. If you ever see a guy named Jeremy Ting on ESPN, you can say. i know him, thats jtingly! lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Why would you join a minigolf leage?

I dont understand.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha, exactly. I was part kidding anyway, but it'd be fun don't you think Prea. To show the world how good i am at a kid's thing. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
I started mini golfing and that's what got me into the real golf. I think mini golfing should be taught to those younger children that you want to be in golf.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ow, that's kind of violent. I have a minigolf course that is right across from my home. It's a really nice place with 18 holes and nice obstacles.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I live near myrtle beach the mini golf capital of the world so I cant really help but play. I enjoy it alot and I am pretty sure I could own you all XD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts