Golf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about going with a set of MP-32s and thought I would ask who has used them and what their views were compared to other irons they might have used in the past.

Thanks!

Allen

·
Registered
800 Posts
Personally, I love them.

I moved from an old set of cobras, to these recently. I havent lost any yardage from 3 - 8 iron but compared to the cobras, 9, pw are not as strong. Which does me a massive favour really - now at sub 130 yards I have a choice of clubs I can use rather than a 3/4 wedge.

Feel wise, well lets put it this way - I can now feel the shots. They set up great, nice and sleak looking. I find it easier to control the ball and move it both ways.

To be fair there isnt much difference between the mp32s and the mp60s, if anything the mp60s were slightly more forgiving - but I prefered the visual aspects of the 32s.

I wouldnt reccomend the 32s if you are a higher handicap though, catch anything not in the sweetspot and the ball will drop like a cheap whore. Catch the ball out of the middle and the ball goes like a rocket.

All in all, great clubs.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much did they cost you?

·
Registered
800 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh cool cheers mate, i usually look on ebay or something, i see you got a set of them then ^^

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Outstanding... thanks!

I am currently using a blade and like them but think it's time to move to another set. Good stuff and thanks again!

Allen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts