Golf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think is the average golfer's most common flaw?

Where do most golfers have a hard time with?

Hope we could get some suggestions as to what it may be and what could help overcome this flaw then this will be a useful thread.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Most common flaw? I would say the most common flaw is golfers trying to make shots where there may be better ones, or ones they just cannot make. I see people all the time choosing shots where they even know they won't hit it, and then they get in a worse situation.

·
Registered
40 Posts
the #1 swing flaw is swinging to much with your arms/ over swinging/ coming over the top.

·
Registered
40 Posts
green lea said:
the #1 swing flaw is swinging to much with your arms/ over swinging/ coming over the top.
Very much agreed. I see this all the time and it is as if they are trying to hit it as hard as possible. If they are one of my buddies I try to explain to them that sometimes hardest isn't aways the furthest.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, you're right coz the way you swing will determine where the ball is going and how far or how near it is going to land. Thanks :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello from sunny Manchester.

i think one of the biggest GAME flaws , especially with mid-high handicappers ,is they play with diiferent make of balls.

if you want to improve your game, especially around the green , then you must find a ball make that suits your overall game and stick to it.

:D :D :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts