Golf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March Madness is finishing up tonight.

Florida vs. UCLA. What's your pick, and who are you going for?

My bracket was screwed from day one, but I'm taking Florida by 7, even though I like UCLA more. What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I guess you had Florida winning right. I myself was rooting for UCLA. I am not sure why. I don't like that Noah kid. I think hes got some sort of additude that just doesn't agree with me.

Well I guees you can't turn back time. I think March Madness turned out pretty good and entertaining for the most part. I liked seeing George Mason in the Final Four. I read that only three people out of three million that did the ESPN bracket had it right up to the Final Four. I thought that that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am a pretty big fan of Florida basketball. I love Noah, he and Humphry are the best and hardest working players on that team. I am so happy that they won. I just happened to have a little money on that game. I used to live in Florida so I have a small place in my heart for their team.

I don't think UCLA really had a lot of talent. I just thought they were lucky and made it to the Final Four on some fluke games. None the less I didn't think any of these teams were going to make the Final Four so I guess those three people really knew how to pick them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gOLfEr056 said:
I guess you had Florida winning right. I myself was rooting for UCLA. I am not sure why. I don't like that Noah kid. I think hes got some sort of additude that just doesn't agree with me.

Well I guees you can't turn back time. I think March Madness turned out pretty good and entertaining for the most part. I liked seeing George Mason in the Final Four. I read that only three people out of three million that did the ESPN bracket had it right up to the Final Four. I thought that that was pretty cool.
Yeah, I really don't like Noah either. He seems really full of himself, and he's just weird. I was going for UCLA, but I actually quite watching a few minutes into the first half, because the game was downright unwatchable. Just plain boring. Oh well, maybe next year.

But then again, the last two years have been dull as anything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts