Golf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum. I am the executive sales rep for a start up company called **** and I have been looking for ways to find out whats new and trending in the golf industry. Although I am an avid golfer and I feel like I know a lot about the game, I also know there is a lot more out there for me to learn about the industry.

Thanks for letting me join your forum :) :cool:

-Brett Lyons

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Brett - There is no unpaid advertising in this forum. If you want to advertise, scroll to the bottom, click on "Advertise" and it will lead you through the process.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum. I am the executive sales rep for a start up company called **** and I have been looking for ways to find out whats new and trending in the golf industry. Although I am an avid golfer and I feel like I know a lot about the game, I also know there is a lot more out there for me to learn about the industry.

Thanks for letting me join your forum :) :cool:

-Brett Lyons
Hi there!
I'm new here too.
Thanks for guidance, very helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cheers!

I'm a Pastor in the Presbyterian Church, and when I got to my current parish, I fell in with some evil GOLFERS! I'd only hit balls on the range before, when my Grandfather--an avid golfer, into his 80s--tried to tell a mule-headed jr. higher that tennis and track will fade out in time, but you can play golf into your old age.) Anyway . . . these guys finagled me into coming with them to walk and get exercise. I got exercised all right. I want to get BETTER at this game! I played 3 seasons and then had gut surgery, which didn't resolve/recover as well as I'd hoped. It's been two seasons since I've played, but I plan to play this season.

Thanks, and I hope to be chatting with you some more this season!

Peter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts