Golf Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in learning to golf. I am 5'1" in height so looking for height appropriate golf clubs.
First I just want to learn how to hit the ball. Can you recommend a club to practice hitting the ball.
Would you recommend a wedge? Brand? I will eventually add on clubs. Thank you from MInnesota

·
Administrator
48 Posts
My advice would be to just go to a golf club, grab whatever sets of rental club is available -- friends who already own a set also come in handy here -- are keep trying for yourself whatever works best for you. Either way, good luck and welcome to the game. You'll like it!

·
Administrator
112 Posts
I am interested in learning to golf. I am 5'1" in height so looking for height appropriate golf clubs.
First I just want to learn how to hit the ball. Can you recommend a club to practice hitting the ball.
Would you recommend a wedge? Brand? I will eventually add on clubs. Thank you from MInnesota
Other than what Jan said, when I first learned I found the 5 iron was the easiest to hit (at least, it was the one I had the most success with).

Now that I think about it, I should probably go back to
only using the 5 😉

1 - 3 of 3 Posts