Golf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

How come I can't find reviews on these balls? I know, they're on the lower end of Nike balls at $12/dozen. Someone gave them to me as a present and I don't know whether or not I should use them. Has anyone used these balls? Any input?

·
Registered
39 Posts
This is all i managed to find on them:

Playing the NDX Turbo ball will slow your game. You'll wait longer on the tee for the fairway to clear. Longer in the fairway for the green to clear. Longer, longer, longer.... *2-Piece Construction *NDX Core / Low Compression *Soft Surlyn Cover *The Nike Distance X Turbo - A Little Something Extra.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bridgestone e6

Great ball and the price won't hurt much ($24 a dozen). It does everything that's asked of it and more! Great all around ball.

·
Registered
64 Posts
tinman115 said:
Hey,

How come I can't find reviews on these balls? I know, they're on the lower end of Nike balls at $12/dozen. Someone gave them to me as a present and I don't know whether or not I should use them. Has anyone used these balls? Any input?
You should not use those balls under any circumstances, you should send them to me.. Really guys come on... Unless you ARE Tiger Woods and on a field during a tournament who would NOT use some free balls.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts