Golf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi just curious im a looking into buying 2 tickets to the us open for fathers day but i dont kno how to sort the tickets. I thought u cud buy all of them for the same price and u walk around and watch the pros play. sorry for this somewhat silly question i just dont want to get ripped off

·
Registered
42 Posts
go to the golf channel site for info or the us open site for ticket info. this forum is a dead zone.

it's fricking US Open week and nobody is even on here

·
Registered
26 Posts
canadian_husker said:
go to the golf channel site for info or the us open site for ticket info. this forum is a dead zone.

it's fricking US Open week and nobody is even on here
I found that quite funny as well. I post on some CFL sites and there is usually a minimum of a hundred guys on there at any time. I hope this picks up.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Force Kin said:
I found that quite funny as well. I post on some CFL sites and there is usually a minimum of a hundred guys on there at any time. I hope this picks up.

watch what you say Kin. putting down this board in any way will result in the mods editing your posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
canadian_husker said:
watch what you say Kin. putting down this board in any way will result in the mods editing your posts
Thanks. I meant that post in a very positive way. There is nothing I enjoy more than talking some serious golf, and I would love to see this board really take off and get a bunch of guys addicted to this forum. Sorry if it came across the wrong way, Husker.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts