Golf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Phil

Phil, Phil, Phil, congratulation on the win. A job well done. It must be easy to be green, a jacket well won. Now who is the best player now. par -7 under.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah, it was a great final round I thought. My memory for names is horrible, but I really felt bad for the guy who hit a 10 on one hole after going into the water twice. I probably could have even hit under 10 :D , well, maybe not with the clubs I have.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratualtions to him, hes not my favourite golfer, but he deserved the victory.

He was by far the best over the 4 rounds.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That was Rocco Mediate it hurt to watch that in a major good for Phil though taking a stand for us lefthanders everywhere.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Once again Lefty strikes in a big tournament. I think that this is a new beginning for him. I think he will now go on a tear winning all over the place. I hope he keeps winning, it is great for the sport and I like seeing him win.

Congratulations Phil

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congradulations to Phil for winning The Masters, he desevers and he played very well.

Will

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congratulations to Phil! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the Masters! :D

Congratulations to the fans of Phil! (that includes me!) :)

Hurrah! Hurrah! More power to Phil! and his fans, of course!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Phil totally rocked the house... no offense to Tiger, but you gotta come to play serious when you get to this level and keep bringing it!

:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I knew it was coming

I knew it was coming caue he won the week before with a hella big ass lead. Next year will probably be a amater, i predict;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts