Golf Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Took a couple more lately, beautiful days in northern Alberta.

View from the blue teebox of hole 16 at my home course. Athabasca River on the left, hole is a bit of a dogleg right. Very tough hole to drive on.

18th green from the parking lot after I loaded up my clubs.

Off the top of #6 teebox at Riverside in Edmonton. Downtown core in the background. Played there 2 weeks ago.

My camera is damaged so these are off my phone. Not too bad though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's not bad. Nothing too spectacular about it, but the fairways really came in well once we got some rain at the end of June. The back 9 is much nicer than the front at the moment.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
HOLY SHNIKIES BATMAN! How do you even play golf there? WOW! :eek:

Welcome to the forum by the way. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is great. A thread where photos can be posted and share to everyone. However, I would like to ask everyone if you can post some pictures that could help for a beginner like me in golf. I am a visual person, and I am more encourage to pursue my golf lessons if I can see how to do it visual. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
This is great. A thread where photos can be posted and share to everyone. However, I would like to ask everyone if you can post some pictures that could help for a beginner like me in golf. I am a visual person, and I am more encourage to pursue my golf lessons if I can see how to do it visual. Thanks.
Hi Dawn, maybe you could try posting the pictures you'd like to see in the golf tips part of the forum and hopefully someone will post up an answer for you don't be shy to ask questions the guys here a pretty helpful

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andreew1.

I know someone named Andrew Ewing who uses andreew as his screen name.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I haven't posted here since I started the thread 2 years ago. I sort of forgot about it. Anyway, some very nice places shown. I thought I'd post a couple more of my playgrounds in Colorado. This first one is from Arrowhead Golf Club, a Robert Trent Jones design, winding through the red rocks foothills just south of Denver.

Another one from Arrowhead. Not a great photo, taken with my little Canon point and shoot on an overcast day, but it gives you the idea of the scenic nature of the course:

My favorite mountain course is Pole Creek, just outside of Winter Park:

12th green at Fossil Trace Golf Club in Golden CO

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
Incredible looking golf courses Rick. I guess I'm so used to everything here being so flat, the idea of actually playing golf on a hill looks exciting to me.

Check ut the Nationwide Tour event going on right now. (Whatever name the Nationwide Tour has now)... The Miccosukee club is where we will go when you visit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Golf Course in South Carolina

Wow! You all have an amazing photos of your golf experience. And I want to share mine. I'm just new here, I don't know how to post picture. Just see my attachment. The photo was taken from one of my golf trips in South Carolina.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
Hi Amy, and welcome to the forum.

To put pictures in your post, you need to upload them first to one of the hosting services like photobucket. When the pic is stored there, it assigns a URL to it. When you want to post it, you go to the host, copy the URL of that specific picture and return to the Golf Forum. When you are composing your post, you'll see a little yellow icon 5th from the right. Click on that and then you can delete the http: it automatically puts there because when you clicked to copy the URL of the picture, it would have been included. Click to paste the URL in that space and save it. That way, it will show up in your post.

Here's hoping you enjoy the forum...

Dennis Miller
The Tallest Moderator...

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
The only problem with colored leaves is, they are a signal that the ground will soon be covered with white.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts