Golf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, new member here. I'm just returning to golf after a +20-year hiatus. I haven't played a round of golf yet(soon!) but I'm taking lessons at Golftec. I have a po' man's practice range in a spare bedroom consisting of an old blanket draped between a closet door and a wall.... I hit whiffle balls into it when I can't get out to the driving range. But I'm hitting the whifflw balls off the carpet and don't want to wear the carpet out. I've done a bit of looking around at practice mats. Are any of the practice mats suitable for laying down directly on top of the carpet? Or would it be better to lay down a piece of plywood and fix the practice mat onto the plywood(glue?)? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy, new member here. I'm just returning to golf after a +20-year hiatus. I haven't played a round of golf yet(soon!) but I'm taking lessons at Golftec. I have a po' man's practice range in a spare bedroom consisting of an old blanket draped between a closet door and a wall.... I hit whiffle balls into it when I can't get out to the driving range. But I'm hitting the whifflw balls off the carpet and don't want to wear the carpet out. I've done a bit of looking around at practice mats. Are any of the practice mats suitable for laying down directly on top of the carpet? Or would it be better to lay down a piece of plywood and fix the practice mat onto the plywood(glue?)? Thanks in advance.
I am new here and would appreciate some guidance from you. I am trying to find the latest Playstation 4 golfing games 2021 but there are many variations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.