Golf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Have I been blind for a while? When did we get reputation points? Can we do anything with them? I just notice them so I thought I'd ask the question thanks

Luke

·
"The Golden Bear"
208 Posts
Hi All,
Have I been blind for a while? When did we get reputation points? Can we do anything with them? I just notice them so I thought I'd ask the question thanks

Luke
We have just got them today bud.
You can rep each other on how good posts are or Neg rep someone on how they offend you.

Right next to the B under your Rep is what you click on.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Are those persons giving out those +/- rep comments required to give their forum names? I would like to know who has giving me their +/- comments. Personally I would never use, or give anyone positive, or negative rep points/comments. If I agree, or disagree with any posts, I will say so in the thread. ;)

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Yep, I'm pretty sure it lists the name and comment in your control panel as to who gave you the feedback. I'm with you though, I'd post my opinion in the thread, that's sort of the point of a forum, right?

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes in your user panel you can see who has given you rep. If you use it or not it's up to you.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Yes in your user panel you can see who has given you rep. If you use it or not it's up to you.
Thanks. Now if I can just find the "user control panel". I am still finding my way around here.....lol

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol ok if you are up at the top of the page. Just under the gray banner that has what page you are on look to the right of the screen and the is a group of 4 links is there is one called User CP click on that one and your there.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
lol ok if you are up at the top of the page. Just under the gray banner that has what page you are on look to the right of the screen and the is a group of 4 links is there is one called User CP click on that one and your there.
:)You got me on repeated baiting how are you going to clear my name? I couldn't help myself, I knew you were lurking in the depths of the forum threads, not once but twice did I throw that no. 22 fly at you and each time I hooked you I maintain the policy of catch and release, but no you have me on the stringer.:eek: :D

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol yep Bob gotta love the stinger and I'll leave the repeated baiting there just to remind you wohs BOSS! I AM LUKE HEAR ME ROAR!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I kind of agree with the 'rep function', it's a decent idea to send a PM the easy way. But, I posted on another forum and it meant live-or-death to some, seriously!

·
Registered
76 Posts
negitively rated

i'm glad someone addressed this question already. i see it was quite some time ago.

i am disappointed that the CP controls on negative comments/feedback was disabled yet my score is still visible. most of my posts are dated 2007. in april 2011 i could not find the feedback in my user CP.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just came across this post and learned for the first time what those credit where. That makes me feel better about giving all of mine to one of your contributors who I enjoyed reading. When I did it, I wasn’t sure what I had just done. Of course, it made my score look like I’d just stolen the crown jewels.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts