Golf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
i have the tour with the Diamana X-stiff shaft and love it. it goes about the same distance as my 905S but is much more consistant and forgiving. it also looks a lot better at address than the regular one. i reccomend it to low to mid handicappers who are looking for solid distance and plenty of forgiveness without sacrificing a ton of ability to work the ball.

·
Premium Member
3,060 Posts
I played last week with a guy who used a Sasquatch driver and while it looked good and he hit it well, I couldn't try it becasue the SOB was left handed! :mad:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got one of the non tours and it is sweeeeet!!!
I hit the ball longer and it has so much forgiveness.
by the way I'm lovin that pic jump15vc Sid the KId!

·
Registered
800 Posts
If you are looking to buy I would say hold off, as there will be a new nike driver released soon called the SUMO. Great big square looking thing...It may already be released in the states, I got some inside track info over here to let me know about it :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Its not here yrt but info on all the new Nike clubs is coming on November 1

·
Registered
27 Posts
so if i understand right the differance between the tour and non, the tour hits farther but the non has more forgiveness right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.