Golf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking in to buying a new driver and i was just asking you anyone which one you recommend getting. The TM Burner, the TM Burner TP, the TM Tour Burner, or the TM Tour Burner TP. (TM = Taylor Made)

I know that the TM Tour Burner TP is probably the best one, but i read in other forums that its harder to hit then the other ones. I'm 16 and i can drive the ball about 270 average? But sometimes i do have a bit of a slice to the right. I hear the TM Tour Burner is hard to hit if you have a slice.

I wanted to know if anyone has hit any of these clubs and how you like them or if anyone can recommend another possible driver around the same price range as those ones. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am looking in to buying a new driver and i was just asking you anyone which one you recommend getting. The TM Burner, the TM Burner TP, the TM Tour Burner, or the TM Tour Burner TP. (TM = Taylor Made)

I know that the TM Tour Burner TP is probably the best one, but i read in other forums that its harder to hit then the other ones. I'm 16 and i can drive the ball about 270 average? But sometimes i do have a bit of a slice to the right. I hear the TM Tour Burner is hard to hit if you have a slice.

I wanted to know if anyone has hit any of these clubs and how you like them or if anyone can recommend another possible driver around the same price range as those ones. Thanks
I'm looking for answer as well

·
Registered
20 Posts
The Burner series is probably half the price as the R9 series would be my guess, Im all about best bargain I can get as well. Ive hit a R7 Superquad for the last 2 seasons and just went to upgrade the other day, After hitting numerous Drivers, Burner series, R9 Series, Nike Mach Speeds, I settled on a Cleveland Hibore XLs. Dicks has it on sale for $99 I hit them all on the swing simulator and was averaging 285-290 carry with the cleveland over 270-285 with the others. I picked it up took it to the course yesterday and have to say its the BEST driver these hands have ever touched.
Go try one out Im telling you dont get stuck on a particular brand this driver is the REAL DEAL!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts