Golf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
ya my neighbor has one....i tried it and it is incredibly smooth i do recommend it if you have the money(its clearly expensive)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow that is incredible. How much did you say it was? I probably could never afford something like that on my budget, but a guy can dream can't he?

Its on my wish list.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Same here, I would love to have a club like that but I would never, ever, beable to afford it. But when it coms down to it I don't think big fancy clubs are worth it. I think it is what you do with the clubs that makes you stand out on the course.

But it doesn't hurt to have sweet clubs either!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I puchased a t-7 basically a knockoff and love it, had it made for me by my local club maker for $160 with UST graphite shaft compared to my old big bertha it was much better,of course bertha was not so big anymore compared to the t-7.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yea, I've hit the club, i think it's one of the best out there, very smooth, nice low torque on the shaft, I will be purchasing this club shortly, and i can't wait, it is definetly worth the money, recommended to anyone who has the money. :).

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have hit it.I went to D_i_c_k's Sporting goods and they have a simulator.It is a very nice club.I also hit the new Nike and the Ignite drivers.I also hit one that the guy brung in it was a Walter Hagen.And it has moveable wieghts.I ended up buying the R5.It was 249.00 the R7 was 400.00 bucks.The R5 has three different models "D" to premote a draw "F" to premote a fade and "N" witch is nutraul.I bought the nutral one,And I love the club..

Just my .02

Cly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts