Golf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I play golf since I can walk. And I am 17. but last 3 years I couldnt play cause of the exams. This year I started again. My new handicap is 28 but I dont show it. :D I have just played 1 tournament this year. I think I should be 13 or something. Anyway Im looking for a new driver. And everybody says that taylormade r9 series are very good. But shich one should I buy. Normal R9 or R9 Supertri or 460cc ?

·
Premium Member
3,022 Posts
I try a friends normal R9 and it felt really good my best suggest is to try and find a shop that will let you demo them or maybe rent them to see which one you like because what suits one person doesnt always suit the next.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Welcome to Golf Forum. I second Surtees recommendation, find someplace that will let you demo the clubs you're looking at and hit all of them a little. Most retailers have demo clubs for you to check out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the answers :) but i live in Istanbul and the only shop that I can try demos is so far away. but i have already told to a friend in states that he should buy me o supertri 10.5 :) I hope I can make good shots :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts