Golf Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Golf Swing Secret Will “Change Golf Instruction Forever”…
Are You Ready To Learn The Secret Golf Swings In Just 15 Minutes? Keep Reading….“

If you’re looking to hit longer drives, crisper iron shots, and pin-seeking wedges, I’ve both good and bad news for you.
The bad news is that you’re currently incapable of producing these results, because you don’t have the knowledge you need to groove a reliable, repeatable golf swing. Now that might sting a bit (and maybe even offend you) but I promise it gets better…
The good news is I’m going to show you exactly how to get that knowledge, AND show you how to apply it so that you can groove a reliable, repeatable, beautiful golf swing that impresses your foursome (while at the same time making them hate you just a little bit for taking their money…).
Two “Half Truths” About Improving
Your Ball Striking
To make any significant improvements in your ball striking, you’ll need to do the following 2 things:
1. Spend a lot more time practicing (who has the time?)
2. Change your swing so it is “better” (what does that even mean?)
As you can probably tell by now… I believe there are two BIG problems with this advice…
The problem with practicing more is this:
Unless you are practicing with a purpose, you’re just going to ingrain really bad habits. The pros hit a lot of balls to ingrain good habits. If your swing isn’t where it should be, then by pounding a bunch of golf balls aimlessly you are just going to make things worse.
Which brings us to the next big problem…
What are you supposed to work on? You know beating balls all day aimlessly isn’t going to help improve your swing, but if you start working on the wrong things (or too many things at once) that opens up a whole new set of problems.
When you understand the “plight of the average golfer,” it’s no wonder they can’t break 100, 90, or even sniff breaking 80.
Fortunately there is a simple, straightforward solution that I’m going to share with you…

15 MINUTES TO THE PERFECT GOLF SWING

1 - 1 of 1 Posts