Golf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I am interested in a high loft Driver. I have a 20+ handicap and have a tendancy to push and slice off the tee. I have read about the offset club head that is designed to correct this. I am interested in the PING G5 13.5 degree. Anyone use an offset or hear good thing?
Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
dont get an offset driver, if you really want better drives work on your swing

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nothing wrong with an offset driver. Personally, I prefer not to use an offset driver, but that's only because I hit more hooks than slices.
If you want an offset driver, go for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
42 Posts
i have not heard very many bad things about Ping. Alot of people seem to like their products. you might also look at the Nike Sasquatch. they also make a 13 degree version. something to compare the Ping to

·
Registered
24 Posts
Definitely give it a try

I agree with Tiger. Nothing wrong with offset drivers. It's just another game-improvement idea, just like cavity-back irons, hell/toe weighted putters and oversized drivers.

If you are asking about high-loft/offset drivers, there is a very good chance it will help you, maybe a lot.

There are lots of golfers out there who would never, ever think of trying one who would also benefit greatly by using one.

I have not tried the one in question, but as you can see from my sig, I like Ping drivers.

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The offset allows a little more leeway through impact for a golfer to fully release their wrists.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts